Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for all the help from a newbie here.

I was trying to complete some pass through logging, and I keep receiving the Error $0101. I have successfully logged quite a bit of data this way before, so I'm not totally inept, then at some point when I went to log I started getting that error, and it has been persistent ever since.

Details:
- Logging with an AutoCal (Boot block:2.07.008, Firmware: 2.07.137)
- Scan & Tune Software Version: 8.2.20
- Vehicles - Several, all supported with proper ECM/TCM selected (known combinations that I successfully logged before)

I am still able to black box log (and extract the data to my PC), and I wrote a bbx config file to the flash scan, and tuned my car, all after experiencing the pass through logging $0101 issue. Car runs like a champ by the way, although that's not critical to this post, but it is a happy point for me right now.

I first experienced the problem when I was messing around with some pass through logging on my Saab 9-4X. ECM (E77) is supported, and I wasn't sure which TCM it has, so I was taking a couple shots in the dark. Had a failure to read data issue, and it hasn't worked since. I have a fresh install of the software on a new laptop, which has been restarted several times. I also loaded a fresh bbx, updated all the firmware, and boot block data. At this point I get nothing though, not even ECM data from known ECMs E77 for my 9-4X, E55 for my 9-3, etc.

I have used two different USB cables, but I can't imagine that's the issue anyway since I can write bbx files, and tunes to the controller. The AutoCal/OBD cable seems to be intact, since I can tune, log, etc.
I did use the USB test feature in the EFILive Control panel, and tested two different USB cables, both worked, and had high transfer rates. It also shows an active USB/AutoCal/Module (vehicle) connection, so it seems like all the proper links are complete.

WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Please help lol. Thank you!!