done decent amount of dmax stuff messing with gas now.. one thing I learned there is a flow chart on how the ECM processes info..
diesel was pretty simple.. it was TPS/RPM=fuel volume(MM3) then just about every table was based of one of those three values TPS, RPM, fuel volume

I know all the major tables are either based of VE/RPM/engine load or vacuum but have been able to connect all the dots...

why does B0101 go up to 15.2psi and just about every timing table stops are 11.6psi, like B3701 or B4001?
what does 15.2psi in EFI live correlate to in either PSIG or PSIA? there a table?
what does OZ/cylinder numbers reference? like table B3639 what does .020 correlate to?

im guesing OZ/cylinder numbers from .003 to .042 denote engine load or manifold vacuum but have yet find the table that denotes said values
this definition was on B4001
"It is based on manifold absolute VACUUM, where:
0 kPa vacuum indicates atmosphere and
80 kPa vacuum indicates atmosphere less 80kPa which, at sea level, is 101.3-80 = 21.3 kPa MAP."
21.3kPa is ~7psi

does 20inHg gauge vacuum equals what in EFI live 6 or 34? guesing its 6 since 30inHg is a perfect vacuum.... that begs the questions...where's WOT on the table or 0inHgG
i know the VVT dmax trucks, boost is command in absolute values.. 30psig of boost is 45psi on in tables

trying to figure out how they wrote it.

ada,