Thread: Error Code $050c

Default Error Code $050c

Good day folks,

Fairly new to the EFI live world and had a question. First some background information. 2014 Duramax, deleted, SOTF PPEI.

I questioned if the switch was working as it doesn't seem much different from 1-5. I verified voltage drop from 5.0v to 1.5v as the settings increase on the dial (1-5).

I flashed the tunes again and noticed the $050c error appeared. Looked up the description but I'm not sure if it's keeping me from increasing the level of tunes. Also would like to clear or repair the error if possible as it can't be helping me.

I did recently (last night) update my firmware and has current updates. Would this help? I haven't loaded this in since the update which I planned to do tonight.

Thank You,

Mike

I would contact your tuner.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

I've been trying to but to no success. Any thoughts or ideas as to what this is or how to fix?

$050C Operation not supported A read operation was attempted for a controller that does not support reading, or A flash operation was attempted for a controller that does not support flashing. This error will be displayed if the controller’s read or flash script file (*.obj) cannot be found in the device’s [Config] file system when performing black box reading or flashing. If the respective operation is documented as being supported for the controller type, try re-programming the device’s black box configuration via the [F5: BBX] window.

You cannot read any LML ECM out, if you have missing scripts that is usually a $0502 script missing code

If it runs fine then accept trying to read the ecm is not going to be possible.

Tony
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.