I got a log with the PIDs in my last log and the ones you wanted, Statesman.

I looked at it a bit, I'm at lunch now. Frame 3950 is a pretty good spot to look at for what I'm trying to smooth out. I let off the throttle on the highway and coasted for a bit. My RPM was nice and smooth around frame 3833, then around 3950 it started bucking. Timing is steady at 24*, IAC is steady, but my STFTs start to creep up. I did get my new wideband sensor, my goal is to get that in the car this weekend so I can get back on tuning fueling.

Doc, I did copy the lower airflow portion of the B5913&B5914 tables from the ASA tune in the tune DropBox (what used to be holdencrazy.com). From what I found, the ASA cam that Speedway Motors sells has almost identical specs to my cam, Summit's SUM-8700. That lead me to believe that, along with some threads I've read that big cams need more advance, the tables in the ASA tune should work well for my setup. Since I'm off throttle, my timing goes back to my base spark table, and like I said in the previous paragraph this is 24* off throttle at speed.

Any other thoughts? My tune and its log from this morning are below. Thanks for the help, by the way!

Tune:
Garrett_GTO_tuned_20181220_1.ctz

Log:
GTO Dec 21 2018 home to IBC.efi