I'm tuning a 2008 Corvette 6-Speed
12617631 OS
232/252 120+5 Cam
Stock TB and Intake

I'm tuning Idle in this vehicle. This is the 3rd LS3 I've done this week and I have not experienced this problem before.
Car starts up, revs go up a bit and then the car dies!
I can keep it running by holding my foot on the throttle.

I've done the usual with tables:
B1845 & 1843 (I've even tried zeroing them out)
I've raised up 1651 & 1652 so that I can open up the TB utilizing 1829 Min Airflow

But the TB doesn't want to listen. It seems to always want to stay right at 24% no matter what I do!
So, I then attack the commanded idle in DVT controls and when I command 2k RPM (max), it seems to only idle as high as 1800, if I'm lucky. It seems hit or miss. Sometimes I get a higher idle, sometimes it drops down to only 1200.
I'm commanding 1200 idle just to see if I can get it to stay running. But the most I've seen it idle is 900.
So I'm hoping someone has seen this before and I'm just missing something stupid on this car.

Also, VVE and MAF are within 7% in CL. So I'm good there. I'm seeing a lot of timing, 2x degrees. No negative integers whatsoever. It's bouncing around a bit showing me that the ECU is working on timing.

Thank you for your help!
I hope I got this in the correct section. I didn't know if I should be asking this in the E38 Idle Sticky.