Here is my response to your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bushmin
Hey Ghostman, I was reading up on your thread about a single event tune and you seem like you know what youre talking about and maybe you can help me out. Im working out of hptuners but it is the same basic tables. I ran into the issue where with no pilot in cold start temp. it stutters and bucks with white smoke and I would like to just get it so I have pilot during warm up period but once I hit 150F it turns off. Also I would want to run more timing, I had it around 5* at idle and no more timing during normal cruise but after reading a little bit I see people just add crazy amounts so I looked of a table and made a majority of my table 5* including idle. So my question is will the timing throughout my whole table be necessary for a no pilot tune and also to set up the warm up pilot event do I just set my my pilot quantity to zero and set my ECT multiplier to drop off at 150F?

Thanks in advance,
-Tony
Tony, I never tried basing the pilot timing off temp I always did it off RPM. But I would say you could try doing it off rom first and that should help on your starts. I haven