Hey guys - I have a 2009 LMM duramax with 6spd allison and EFI live by Tony (RidgeRunner Diesel Performance). I had the tuning done 4 or so years ago in person when he lived close to me and it was done on his laptop i believe. Several months ago the TCM in my truck failed causing several random fault codes each time it acted up and throwing the truck into limp mode. I bought a new TCM from a tuner that i will choose not to name that supposedly comes with trans tuning already flashed. I'm not sure if the tune is just very different than i am used to, just a very poor tune, or not even on there at all. The truck cannot decide what gear to be in when pulling hills. When climbing a hill under light throttle it will not downshift at all, moderate throttle it will stumble back on forth between 4-5-6 several times with VERY little throttle change. My old tuning was literally perfect and downshifted exactly when needed, in addition to having two different towing tunes that worked even better pulling hill loaded. Without bashing too much on the tuning i recieved with this TCM, I would just like to get my old tuning back. Is there any way to pull the old TCM tune off the old TCM with a scan tool and flash it to the new TCM? The old TCM was still functioning and just acting up intermittently. Again i do not have the scan tool at all yet because the tuning was originally done in person on Tony's laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated. Worst case if i cant get this back myself i will just try to get a hold of Tony again.