Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 6.7 No start with modified Pulse Calculation

Default 12 6.7 No start with modified Pulse Calculation

Has anyone here had issues with a cm2200 in a no start condition after changing the D0514 to table only or table with trims? Also once converted to a csp5 file is it still necessary to change this pid to Table vs Calculated as I notice it now uses A9X01 Depending on CSP#?

I have not heard of this no start happening but I can answer your question on the pulse maps for CSP.

Whenever D0514 is set to 'calculated' then the 3D pulse tables are ignored regardless of being a standard factory OS or a CSP OS, for CSP ALL pulse tables are ignored if D0514 is set to calculated.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Stroker View Post
    Has anyone here had issues with a cm2200 in a no start condition after changing the D0514 to table only or table with trims? Also once converted to a csp5 file is it still necessary to change this pid to Table vs Calculated as I notice it now uses A9X01 Depending on CSP#?
    Experience this. I never touch that for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Experience this. I never touch that for this reason.
    So how do you control pw if it is set to "Calculated"?

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I have not heard of this no start happening but I can answer your question on the pulse maps for CSP.

Whenever D0514 is set to 'calculated' then the 3D pulse tables are ignored regardless of being a standard factory OS or a CSP OS, for CSP ALL pulse tables are ignored if D0514 is set to calculated.
    All my testing proves this wrong. If you set D0514 to table truck wont start. Leave it set to calculated and do a a CSP conversion and I can strap one on a dyno and have full control of the pulse a tables in all CSP positions. I am still trying to figure out where EFI come up with D0514? I assumed EFI was modifying the OS? Never found it in any other platforms either.

No we are definitely not modifying the OS at all. Strange what you've found because with D0514 set to Calculated the code path skips right over the pulse map lookup, it is at that pulse map lookup where the CSP pulse table is selected, therefore it should not even get to that point.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I know old thread. Just checking to see if this ever got looked into. I have the same experience with this. Set to calculated then use the cap pulse maps. Only thing is it isn't a hard ramp from my logs. Like on cmb platforms when you stab the throttle it will go straight to Max pulse and stay there without a value change until you let off the throttle. It seems on the cmd with calculated it gets in the general area and has a more gradual climb to Max pulse at full fuel. Not an issue for most but can cause fits on competition trucks where time is of extreme importance.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Change log from the software....

04-Mar-2019 | RM | Removed D0514 as it was causing no-starts for some vehicles

Not what you wanted to see I guess. The cause has not been looked at since sorry.

D0514 is still an active switch in the tune

Also just notice "going" is spelled wrong in parameter DO512 description.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast