Thread: Line Pressure 2015 Allison T87

Default Line Pressure 2015 Allison T87

Hello, I began looking at the calibration on my 2015 3500 Chevy Duramax Allison transmission and quickly see that there is no obvious line pressure table. Please shed some light on your experience with this and what is required to make adjustments to increase pressure.

Thanks!

Isaac Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead Performance View Post
    Hello, I began looking at the calibration on my 2015 3500 Chevy Duramax Allison transmission and quickly see that there is no obvious line pressure table. Please shed some light on your experience with this and what is required to make adjustments to increase pressure.

Thanks!

Isaac Fish
    You will need an actual bin file of the OS you want to look into adding in the missing tables.

If you can find the tables and add it into a CAX you can control it however you want, the editor does not have those tables mapped or displayed.

OR,you will need to try to purchase a CAX File from someone who has figured it out or is even willing to sell it, or figure out where it is and add it in yourself.

Good Luck !! took me 2+ years to find it in the hex and test the A50 and T87 tables, it wasn't fun without any help or any clue what the tables were and where they are in the code.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead Performance View Post

Thanks!

Isaac Fish
    You can turn off the G solenoid.