Thread: Looking for CM2200 - CM90032.09 12350331AN 2012 DJ 6.7L AUTO 50S stock BIN file

Default Looking for CM2200 - CM90032.09 12350331AN 2012 DJ 6.7L AUTO 50S stock BIN file

Hi,

Great forum and comunity.
    I have struggle with a damaged CM2200 ECU and i need stock BIN file. CTZ file is not useful because I'm using KTAG ECU programmer and only open BIN file without encryption will work.

So : CM2200 ECU - CM90032.09 12350331AN 2012 DJ 6.7L AUTO 50S is the file i need

Thank you very much

Kailn

Quote Originally Posted by kalio View Post
    Hi,

I have struggle with a damaged CM2200 ECU and i need stock BIN file. CTZ file is not useful because I'm using KTAG ECU programmer and only open BIN file without encryption will work.

So : CM2200 ECU - CM90032.09 12350331AN 2012 DJ 6.7L AUTO 50S is the file i need

Thank you very much

Kailn
    Pm'ed you.

Quote Originally Posted by kalio View Post
    Hi,

Thank you very much

Kailn
    If you are trying to recover a failed Ktag flash, Ktag most likely will not recover it. You will be better off recovering it with a .ctz file. And if EFI Live don't see a serial number it may not either in that case hpt will flash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    If you are trying to recover a failed Ktag flash, Ktag most likely will not recover it. You will be better off recovering it with a .ctz file. And if EFI Live don't see a serial number it may not either in that case hpt will flash it.
    Thanks,
    KTAG fixed it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    That is incorrect Mike, EFILive will happily recover an ECM as long as the file you are using is not S/N or VIN locked, any time people have run in to this issue of not being able to recover an ECM that has been the reason, in the trouble shooting for the error that comes up when this happens it even says to use a file that is not VIN or S/N locked (because they cannot be obtained from the ECM when it is in bootmode).
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    That is incorrect Mike, EFILive will happily recover an ECM as long as the file you are using is not S/N or VIN locked, any time people have run in to this issue of not being able to recover an ECM that has been the reason, in the trouble shooting for the error that comes up when this happens it even says to use a file that is not VIN or S/N locked (because they cannot be obtained from the ECM when it is in bootmode).
    From my experience from the ecm's sent to me is if EFI don't recognize it is in recovery mode then it wants to see a serial number to license the ecm and if there is no serial to license it will error out.

Mike, if you don't mind let me know when you are in this situation again because the first thing EFILive does when flashing these is to get the run status of the ECM and it handles the flashing differently depending if the ECM is in boot mode or run mode.
    Via support I only ever hear of recovery problems if the ctz is S/N locked (as I mentioned earlier).
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Hello mates reading your conversations can you provide pin out for. Bdm using ktag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Patron6370 View Post
    Hello mates reading your conversations can you provide pin out for. Bdm using ktag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't have the pinouts. I don't think it is even supported with Alientech. If so then your pinouts will be provided with your Alientech subscription.

Would be respectful if people didn't continue to talk about companies like Alientech on here.