Hi Everyone,

I am building a 2006 Cobalt SS 2.4L LE5 N/A 5-Speed Manual, to become an oval track racecar. I have removed a lot of the interior wiring harness, and am working through some issues I've recently run into.

After removing a lot of the interior harness, the VATS prevented the vehicle from starting. Since then, I used the patch to shut off the VATS, and get the car going. However, the car still would not crank when turned to the run position. I wired my own starter push button to power the starter solenoid, and since then the car starts and drives. However! In neutral, the car registers up to 88% throttle position and revs very well. When put in gear, the TPS maxes out at 40%, and therefore the car is completely gutless.

Would there be anyway to work around this issue? I can upload a data log if that would help. I know not much tuning is done with EFI Live on these cars, hoping you guys can provide some guidance or possible repairs for this issue. Otherwise, the car is working fine. Log_0000.efi