Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Axis Max Error

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default Axis Max Error

    Hi guys,
    Ive been getting this error message on a few tables for the past few versions now.
    Any idea how to resolve it?
    Thanks,
    Millsy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EFILive.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	22770

  2. #2
    Joe (Moderator) joecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,668

    Default

    Which V7 build/version (go Help->About)...?

  3. #3
    Joe (Moderator) joecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,668

    Default

    Post the tune file that you see this on, let me try to see if I see it.

  4. #4
    EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9,110

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	axis_range.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	22771

    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Joe, V7.5.23

    Paul, same values as yours.

    This issue is not limited to the table ive shown, but a number of tables and has also been happening for a number of versions/builds.

    Once this error appears, any changes i make to the errored table will not save.

    Thanks,

    Millsy

  6. #6
    EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Millsy View Post
    Joe, V7.5.23

    Paul, same values as yours.

    This issue is not limited to the table ive shown, but a number of tables and has also been happening for a number of versions/builds.

    Once this error appears, any changes i make to the errored table will not save.

    Thanks,

    Millsy
    Can you send me the file you had open when the problem in your screen shot occurred? (send to paul@efilive.com)
    Does it happen every time on the same table? Or is it only intermittent?

    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Can you send me the file you had open when the problem in your screen shot occurred? (send to paul@efilive.com)
    Does it happen every time on the same table? Or is it only intermittent?

    Regards
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

    The error is not limited to one file, it happens on various files, on various tables.

    Thanks,

    Jarrod

  8. #8
    EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Millsy View Post
    Hi Paul,

    The error is not limited to one file, it happens on various files, on various tables.

    Thanks,

    Jarrod
    Thanks for the additional info, but what I really need is this:

    • A file that you know causes the problem to happen.
    • Whether or not there exists a table in that file that causes the problem every time the table is displayed. If such a table exists can you tell me what it is.

    If on the other hand the problem happens at random times on random files on random tables and is not consistently reproducible, then I need to know that as well.

    What I need to be able to do is to replicate what you're doing to try and cause the same problem to occur here. So if you can provide me with the file and the info I need to replicate the problem then I might have a chance of fixing it.

    Just saying it happens on various file and various table doesn't really help me, I've tried various files and various tables here and I can't make that error occur.

    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Thanks for the additional info, but what I really need is this:

    • A file that you know causes the problem to happen.
    • Whether or not there exists a table in that file that causes the problem every time the table is displayed. If such a table exists can you tell me what it is.

    If on the other hand the problem happens at random times on random files on random tables and is not consistently reproducible, then I need to know that as well.

    What I need to be able to do is to replicate what you're doing to try and cause the same problem to occur here. So if you can provide me with the file and the info I need to replicate the problem then I might have a chance of fixing it.

    Just saying it happens on various file and various table doesn't really help me, I've tried various files and various tables here and I can't make that error occur.

    Regards
    Paul
    Ok yep that makes sense. I will post a tune file tonight with known error on a known table like the one pictured.

    For what its worth, simply opening the table (double clicking from the column tree) to then try and edit it causes the error message. After error message has occured, any changes made to that table are not saved.

    Thanks,

    Jarrod

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    AAA111_VE_A6_SEDAN_MAF_STD - B5153.tun

    Hi Paul,

    See attached known tune file and table where this error occurs

    Thanks,

    Millsy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need Axis Values!
    By TexasCummins in forum Cummins 5.9L
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 18th, 2013, 05:21 PM
  2. Spark AirFlow Axis in other OS'?
    By ScarabEpic22 in forum E37, E38 & E67 PFI ECM's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 14th, 2013, 12:34 PM
  3. Axis defined
    By Chadsix in forum Cummins 5.9L
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 27th, 2012, 07:36 PM
  4. Axis Define?
    By nm2769 in forum Cummins 5.9L
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 5th, 2012, 02:38 PM
  5. How to log 3 axis?
    By pavetim in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 8th, 2010, 07:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •