Thread: 19 Cummins support?

Default 19 Cummins support?

Is 19 Cummins support coming soon?

We still don't have an ECM

We ordered a few ECM's (in fact the order was placed a few weeks ago) but they have not been delivered yet as there was zero stock within the Mopar spare parts systems at the time of order.
    So at this stage we don't even know how hard, easy or impossible they will be to support.
    Last edited by GMPX; April 16th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post

We ordered a few ECM's (in fact the order was placed a few weeks ago) but they have not been delivered yet as there was zero stock within the Mopar spare parts systems at the time of order.
    So at this stage we don't even know how hard, easy or impossible they will be to support.
    You can just buy a new truck, they come with ecm's

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post

Come visit, ill get you a truck haha

Appreciate the offers guys, LOL.
    I hope there's a few that start to appear on carpart.com from wrecks because the ECM is over $3K new (Mitch, that is more than a round trip to Canada, you might be on to something!!) And Mike buying a 2019 truck out here, I'll pick up a unicorn whilst I'm at the dealer.
    Last edited by GMPX; April 18th, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

I saw 1500 RAMs advertised for $100k NZD after the RHD conversion and was blown away they were so expensive! Think I saw a grand total of 1 while driving through farmland...so finding a 2500, highly doubtful and/or they'd be like $150k+ NZD!!
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

I'm not sure what the rules are in NZ at the moment because Paul is always talking about brining in a ZR1 and driving it LHD in NZ, but here in Australia to register any car it must be RHD unless it is 30 years or older as it is considered a 'classic'.
    When you are a British settled colony with nobody else around it made sense we drove on the same side as them as cars became a thing, that way they could ship all their British cars over here (which usually was a disaster given the vast differences in the environmental conditions). RHD markets are a minority so we do miss out on a lot of cars here because there is no RHD equivalent, but then we got cars like the R34 Nissan GTR which LHD markets didn't.

The other thing is when we used to build cars in Australia (FORD, GM, Toyota are all gone now) they had very high import tariffs to protect those manufacturers.......and those tariffs are still there! So your example on the 1500 Ram, the conversion I think runs at around $25K to $30K alone, but the import duties, etc are what drives it up so high. I think a 2500/3500 probably would be around the $150K mark on the road, people do it but not many at all....and not me!
    Interestingly it is HSV that is doing the Silverado and Camaro RHD conversions, who'd have thought. You might get a laugh out of this....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbHsTPExK4

Cheers,
    Ross