I performed a few different searches but didn't find the info I needed.

Looking at setting up a crate LS3 from GMPP, will be building the harness and flashing the ecm/tmc. This is my first experience with the GMPP realm so maybe these are obvious answers. Sorry if they are.

First off, I see 2 different tune files on the dropbox page, one is OS 12638778 the other 19211212. They both have "manual" in the file name, one shows fan settings and the other doesn't. I don't think these will work for us.

We are needing something for a crate LS3 and 4L70e trans and discrete fans if possible. I also see info alluding to the GMPP setup using a TC2 tcm which I am not familiar with. We were planning to use a t42 if possible.

Any guidance for what direction we should go with this thing? We have a variety of e67s and e38s on hand along with T42s. We also have access to the MDI2 system so we can change stock base files around fairly easily but I don't think this is any help for the GMPP files.

We have had success with a 2008 vette LS3 file and merging with is the 2008 e38/t42 Van 6.0/4L80e in the past, should we go this route except a 4L70e file for the T42? We appreciate any guidance thats available. Thanks!