Out of the blue, my 97 411 swapped 454 truck decided to roll coal in the dark when I couldn't see. The next day, the mess on the white truck and camper was apparent. The code is an enhanced DTC and claims to be "5 Volt Reference 1 Ckt". I checked my pinout sheet from Lextech, and what I found referenced in there were a MAP/EGR reference output and a TPS reference output. Obviously, more sensors than those utilize a 5V reference signal. I think a schematic for my truck would be the best bet, but I'm also hoping someone here knows a little more about this than I do. Unfortunately my laptop's HDD just took a dump, so I'm temporarily without datalogging ability, though I intend to have that fixed this week. In the meantime, I can use my neighbor's Snapon to monitor sensor voltages. I just need to know what sensors are tied to what 5V outputs from the PCM to narrow this down. I put eyes on the first foot or so of both outputs wiring and all was well and both pins were still fully seated. I also shot the ECT, MAP, MAF, and AC pressure sensors and all read 5.03V so either there's an intermittent wiring short or an intermittent sensor failure. I just need to capture that. Is there a way to monitor applicable sensor feedback voltages in EFILive once I get the laptop back online? Or can I just see sensor values?