I'm about to pull my hair out, cannot get this file to run the L83 on the engine stand. Here's some facts:

Our run stand engine is fine, its a 2016, 4 wire pressure sensor (non-SENT type sensor)
It has run multiple other harnesses and ecms
We have tried a resistors and even actual relays on x1 #63 and 72 like normal. We've tried different combinations on both these pins.
Vats removal has been done as far as the options I have in front of me (red folder in the "Operating system patches" but no VATS on the System folder. Only crank options in the system folder)

The engine has no signs of life, no sputter, no stumble, nothing. It does NOT have fire at the plugs. I assume at this point the ECM is not telling them to fire. I do have cam counts and RPM counts on the scanner. All the other sensors appear to be transmitting logical data, MAP, MAF, ect. There are no CELs other than the AC pressure transducer, which has never stopped one from running in the past.

This my first time touching this particular operating system. Ironically the only other E92 in my hands right now is the same OS. Haven't unlocked it yet, that option is on the table but if it is an oddball OS issue it will likely be there as well.

I searched this OS here on the forum and only found one thread with it. A guy was having issues with an 8L trans paired with it, but as far as I know it was in the original vehicle, not a swap. I just want to get another set of eyes on this. Have I missed something obvious on the tune? Is there something special about the 12672612 that I am not aware of? The majority of other E92s that we have run were either 2014 or 2017s, not sure why those 2 years but that's what most have been by chance. Just hoping for some moral support here while we continue to check connections and whatnot. Been at it for about 6 straight hours now. Thanks

2016 5.3L New Revision.ctz