Quick and dirty - trying to make this simple.. New to EFI Live. Have 99 GMC truck (nbs GMT800), 5.3, 4L60E, 4WD, AC, no mods at this time.

Want to swap the PCM for a 2002 411 PCM.
Original 512KB pcm runs OS 09379910, cal 9374401.

Donor 411 is from a GM truck, also 5.3, 4WD. Donor 512KB pcm runs OS 12212156, cal 12212431.

I've done some of the easy things like change the VIN. Truck has EGR which is staying so that is enabled. Now have two instances of EFI open and going through each item one at a time, select the old table, top left corner "copy with labels". Select same on the 411 and "paste with labels". I've run across a few things where the newer OS has additional tables or where the newer has additional values in some rows for additional precision. Easy enough to either skip on past some and adjust curves where additional new values ar in the middle of a table so no crazy sudden up/down spikes.

All is going well until I get to the spark tables. The 411 tables are GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA while the old PCM tables are SAE.MAP. So of course no values can be copy/pasted. I've not gone through everything yet and as I said, I'm still very new with this. Not sure if I can, or what would happen if I just tired doing an entire segment swap or what so I'm at a standstill at the moment. Just unsure on what to do with the different spark table values which appear to be based on two different methods of calculations.

I'm fine with feeling like a total moron if I'm just missing something in front of my nose.... the older I get the less I care. Humbly asking for help is wiser than wrecking something.

If it helps.... both the old ctz and the new (with some things already copy/pasted) are attached.

If it matters to anyone.... I'm restoring a 99 stepside GMC I've had since 2001. Brand new Katzkin interior, converting to electric fans (true factory style including also replacing the pressure sensor with a trinary one, factory series/parallel relays, harness, etc), repainting in factory color, stripping and coating frame, and more.

NewGMC1.ctzGMC_Stock.ctz