Thread: Lml flashing problem $0331 autocal

Default Lml flashing problem $0331 autocal

Hello everyone. I have never used an Autocal before. Bought one new off of eBay from a "smaller tuner." Has an 80hp tune along with a Transmission tune. Transmission flashed without issue at all, however I cannot for the life of me get the 80hp tune to flash. Keep getting error code $0331. Followed the instructions to a T. When I go to program full, and click on A First File, it doesn't ask me to License ECU, it just says to turn ignition off now. Then when I go to program Cal and click on the 80 tune, it says flashing 0% and pulls up the 0331 error code. The tuning company as been little to no help, says that is a generic code and to keep trying it should go thru. I've tried many, many, many times. Hooked up battery charger, pulled radio fuse....same result. Truck is a 2015 GMC Denali HD Duramax. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Last edited by swampytyme; July 16th, 2019 at 03:51 AM.

$0331
    Request Out of Range
    The controller does not support the requested OBD mode’s sub-function’s parameter.
    Contact EFILive if this error persists.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Thank you. Is there anything I'm not doing in regards to this particular model?

Quote Originally Posted by swampytyme View Post
    Thank you. Is there anything I'm not doing in regards to this particular model?
    Unfortunately when you make an E-Bay purchase to save some $$$$$$ you found out that the customer support is lacking, either because the seller does not care or is clueless and that is just how sales goes when you more or less purchase for price only and not service after that sale.

Perhaps they did not configure the device correctly, and it needs updates, but since I assume its an Autocal nobody can help you with any tunes, because they are linked/married to that shop.

If you cannot get it resolved with them you can ask for an unlink code, and then repurchase tuning from a company that will stand behind it and help you.

GOOD LUCK
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Truer words never spoken. Thank you sir.