Thread: CAX service for high Rpm on CMC?

Default CAX service for high Rpm on CMC?

Yo EFI live!

Is there anywhere/anyone who provide CAX upgrades for a fee on my file so I can continue tuning as I make hard part changes? I'm looking to get past the 3800RPM hard limiter. I've been researching for a while and it looks like CAX file changes are the only way to get past this. If there are other options please clue me in as I'm hoping to avoid a 5.9 PCM swap.

Thanks!
    Nick
    Underground Performance
    (907)349-1555
    undergroundperformance.us
    EFI Live
    Diablo Sport CMR
    GM Chrysler and Ford

Nick, I actually don't remember where this was at.
    I thought people were able to get past 3,800 with what we had in the software, I say that because either demand for it has dropped off or people are doing something else because it never comes up anymore.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I did find the thread where you were working with Mitch Cooper and Les(silver bullet) on this and it looked like all the CSP capable tunes were good to go except one Les working on. I figured I was in the same boat and had an odd CSP file that was hitting the 3800 RPM wall. I've researched and came to the assumption that it was cax issue and that is out of my league and time It's a mild truck and I've got full fuel but it hits a limiter like a gasser! Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'll attach my tune I'm working on now (and a log) that I scaled a few tables (not all) and the limiters are set way high for testing. Hopefully I'm just overlooking something. Any input is appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Nick
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Underground Performance
    (907)349-1555
    undergroundperformance.us
    EFI Live
    Diablo Sport CMR
    GM Chrysler and Ford

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundak View Post
    I did find the thread where you were working with Mitch Cooper and Les(silver bullet) on this and it looked like all the CSP capable tunes were good to go except one Les working on. I figured I was in the same boat and had an odd CSP file that was hitting the 3800 RPM wall. I've researched and came to the assumption that it was cax issue and that is out of my league and time It's a mild truck and I've got full fuel but it hits a limiter like a gasser! Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'll attach my tune I'm working on now (and a log) that I scaled a few tables (not all) and the limiters are set way high for testing. Hopefully I'm just overlooking something. Any input is appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Nick

Shoot me an email at sales@ccstuning.com and I can help you with it if you are still stuck.

Sorry to drag up an ancient post, did you have any luck getting past the limiter?

Did you get it figured out. I am currently having the same issue with a manual truck. It is pulling fuel at 2900 though. Calling for 150mm3 but it just plummets at 2900 rpm. I have all the limiters turned up and the axis points matching. Don't have this issue with 5.9s.