Thread: 2013 cab and chassis dual fuel tank table

Default 2013 cab and chassis dual fuel tank table

I am having trouble with fuel pushing out the filler neck of the front tank running down the road. It did not start happening until I deleted with a H&S tuner. I have downloaded several stock files with the matching segment numbers, however none of them have any provisions or tables for the dual tanks. Is there options in the LML file for dual tanks?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	22985
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2452.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	22984  
    Last edited by CoersDiesel; August 21st, 2019 at 12:30 AM.

H&S has what it has available, if you need a stock file with dual tanks we have them available for purchase on our web site.

They are a .CTZ File and can be edited, however that format from EFI-Live is not compatible with any other tuning software.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Do all segment numbers have to match? I feel like the main operating system and the fuel system segments should cover what I need, but yet they dont show the dual tank parameters.

I have 2 cab & chassis tune files, but neither one has the fuel system segment's mapped out. The H&S probably doesn't have a dual tank fuel system segment in it which would cause your issue because the ECM handles the transfer pump operation.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Quote Originally Posted by CoersDiesel View Post
    Do all segment numbers have to match? I feel like the main operating system and the fuel system segments should cover what I need, but yet they dont show the dual tank parameters.
    For LML EVERY segment MUST match perfectly or else you WILL have problems.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

I pulled stock tune files off of the forum from you(THEFERMANATOR). Thats where I found that there are no provisions in them for the dual tanks, which I found odd since most, if not all, cab and chassis have dual tanks. Another tuner stated that he had tuned over a dozen cab and chassis trucks with a H&S tune without problems. I found that the data shows the fuel level only getting to 92% with both sending units all the way up. The transfer pump will work when the tanks get below full and only pushes out after a fill up.