Thread: Anybody else having issues with the EFILIVE online store?

Default Anybody else having issues with the EFILIVE online store?

Trying to purchase a new license for my V2. Cart won't update and the link to check serial & authentication code appears to be not working. I've tried different devices and browsers on my end. I have a customer dropping off a 6.0 swapped vehicle in about an hour. I noticed the Web page has changed since last month when I purchased my last license.

Lifetime Member

Hi Preston,

The EFILive Online store was upgraded on July 28. Your store log in details remain the same.

The new store changes the process of VIN License purchases. You cannot add a VIN to your cart until the serial number and auth-code are validated.

Your serial number MUST be 12 digits long - so please check that you have added the leading zeros from your device, or copy/paste the serial directly from your V8 software.
    The Auth-code MUST be 20 digits long and include the hyphens. It is easiest to copy/paste this from your V8 software.

If the check serial and validation button will not work, you have not met the character length requirements above. Check for blank spaces at the end of any/copy paste.

If the check serial and validation button works you'll either be presented with the QTY and add to cart button, or an error message explaining why your auth-code did not pass validation.

You'll find screen shots and help on the new VIN License processing system here https://support.efilive.com/kb_artic...8654-WTHV-7936

In terms of browsers, our testing was done on 4 browsers - Firefox, Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Cheers
    Cindy

Adding the leading two zeros worked. Thanks.