So back in June I reinstalled the now rebuilt supercharger on my dually because I suddenly had a trip from CO to MI and back on my schedule that involved pulling my 24' enclosed with a Monte Carlo on the way back and I didn't want to get stuck either wringing the motor out or doing 65 to stay in OD so I slammed the blower on and with nothing more than a basic COS3 flash (had done larger injectors a couple weeks prior) set about on my journey. It seemed like I heard some spark knock initially, but it quickly went away. My time in MI was insanely busy and I hate that I couldn't slice off the time to log some data even if I didn't apply it. So here it is September and I still haven't addressed my slow TCC lockup issue. I've been putting it off to avoid a spark high/low relearn. I logged GM.ASPARK tonight and the resultant values ranged above and below 100% which made no sense, so I searched on here for ASPARK and it sounds like it still doesn't make any sense. Aren't values of 100% indicative of the PCM running off of the high octane table? Should ASPARK be treated as a long term spark trim with knock retard being short term? I've watched as I logged KR driving down the road and after a while, the KR disappears. Is this ASPARK stepping in? I must also balance the timing that I pull from the main map against IATs as they're pretty damn high with an unintercooled twin screw. I'm wondering if I ought to repeat this process in the middle of winter to maximize the spark map, then repeat next summer to address IAT map? Here's my log.

Dually Log 4.efi