Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Succesfull Patch and Tune Install Cm2200 $0549

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Changes outside of EFI Live were made that the ECM didn't like. If you have same issue I can recover it for you.
    I did a delete and tune, last week all went well with the process, shifting was not right. Was sent a new tune last night to try. While flashing it stopped progress I called my tuner, and showed the progress. After waiting a while he told me to unplug and start over. He sent a recovery file. Now I get a code $0549 turn on ignition. He told me I had to send out my ecm.
    A friend of mine did the same thing and the dealer hooked to it and said the vin was missing, they fixed it and installed the tunes in like 20 minutes. His was a 14 mine is an 18. I read somewhere that they changed the security stuff in 17. Any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
    I did a delete and tune, last week all went well with the process, shifting was not right. Was sent a new tune last night to try. While flashing it stopped progress I called my tuner, and showed the progress. After waiting a while he told me to unplug and start over. He sent a recovery file. Now I get a code $0549 turn on ignition. He told me I had to send out my ecm.
    A friend of mine did the same thing and the dealer hooked to it and said the vin was missing, they fixed it and installed the tunes in like 20 minutes. His was a 14 mine is an 18. I read somewhere that they changed the security stuff in 17. Any help would be great
    You are working with the CM2350 controller, it should recover without sending the ecm to him. Sounds more like you are having data buss communication issues. Check your gateway bypass cable, make sure your not trying to flash with the switch installed and make sure batteries are good on the truck. Also check for any firmware updates as he may be using a newer version of software.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12