Can somebody look over this tune file for me and see if I did the segment swap correctly? I have a 99 TAHOE with the older 5.7L vortec(distributor engine, low res crank sensor with 4 crank & 1 cam reference), running the marine intake, 4l60E, 2 wheel drive, and dual electric fans controlled by the 0411. It has the Camaro pressure transducer wired in with all the Camaro A/C wiring added. We tried going the .cax route to change the A/C type, but I ran into several issues with it, so I switched over and made it turn the A/C request to the PCM off and on to cycle it instead of the dedicated input.

I haven't driven it much since doing the swap due to some other issues, but it will randomnly at idle close the IAC when the compressor kicks on, kicks the compressor off and the IAC opens back up, and repeats the cycle until you either give it throttle or turn the A/C off.

It also recently developed an issue where it doesn't want to stay in lockup. All the parameters will be met to lockup the TCC, but it will not command it on. I've verified with my TECH2 that it isn't commanding the TCC, but if I manually command it on, it locks up no problem. Normally if I slow down below lockup speed and then accelerate again it will lockup, but other times it will kick right back out of lockup. I have found at 70+ it does it pretty much every time, but slow down and it will normally go into lockup and stay(speed back up and it loses lockup again).

It will also sometimes go into lockup, but slip the TCC BADLY, sometimes showing slippage of 200 RPM's while in lockup, but you can watch it reducing the TCC percentage to make it do it. I'm beginning to suspect I have a bad 0411 PCM, but before I go and use another license, I wouldn't to double check with others to see if it looks like I have G1206 and G1207 set correctly.

3GNEC18R8XG208839 segment swap for fans & tires-6.ctz