All I swapped was the Camaro operating system segment so I could get the fans to work via the ac pressure sensor. When I did the swap, it changed it from a gmt-610(van) to F-body in G1206, so I left it alone, and it changed G1207 from the van flags to the F body. I changed the flags in the F-body row to match what the stock tune had in the stock gmt-610 column so the low resolution crank was checked.

I don't have any V2 logs as my cable won't stay plugged into my V2 going down the road(retaining clip broke off), so I've been using my Tech2. When the idle problem happens, it will go from 40 iac steps with the compressor off, 0 steps the second the compressor is kicked on. I had this problem when I 1st flashed it using a .cax for the ac selection type, so I thought it was that, but it's happened a few times since using this file with just the segment swap. And the lockup problem is just as mysterious. It will lockup, then unlock, go back into lockup, and other times it will begin to show slippage, but 0 slip on the p1870 slippage counter. So far every time I go over 75, it kicks out, drop below 70 and it will normally go back into lockup(but not always). I recently picked up another V2 for basically free in a package deal with a good cable, so I'll try and get a datalog. Only problem is it's a 40 minute ride for me to get to where I can get it up to 75 to replicate the conditions, and I rarely go that way.