Per supplied data for my injectors, I have:
B4003 Min Injector Pulse Width set to 1.299mS
B4004 Default Min Pulse Width set to 1.280mS
B4005 Small Pulse Adjust are negligibly small values
During deceleration, the Injector pulse width hits some mysterious floor at 1.66mS and drives my fuel mixture way rich. Its right on the cusp at idle and just a bit richer there than I'd like too.
Upon searching, I found out that apparently EFILive is missing a seemingly crucial table (b9021?) which is responsible for this issue. Everything on this topic seemed to fizzle out around 2013-2014 time frame... I imagine there are quite a few big injector 1mb pcm's out there still struggling with getting their actual pulse width down to commanded during idle and especially deceleration. It seems like HPTuners has this "transient" injector limit but I prefer to use EFILive and really didn't want to buy another HPT VIN license for this car just for one silly thing.

Does EFILive (or any 3rd party developers out there) have anything to help with this issue for my stock 12592618 OS (2005 cts-v)?
If there is support for this functionality in a custom OS (0512000x I believe) I would be open to that too, just really feel like there has to be a solution to this very fundamental issue. Thanks!