I'm a complete noob and need some help.

I'm trying to swap a Vortec 5.3 from a 1999 Silverado into a Jeep TJ. I got a complete donor truck and removed the engine, computer and all wiring to go with it. I have it all bolted into the TJ frame and tried to start it but have no spark.

After doing a bunch of reading I came to believe I needed to create a custom OS to eliminate the automatic transmission from my current os which is 09373372. So I headed over to a site that is linked in another post about moving tables from one tune to another. (If needed I can provide the link.) I found a 1999 Camaro manual trans that uses the same OS so I downloaded it. My problem is it won't open with either v7.5 or 8.

I then read some more and user Taz suggested in another thread that 12212156 from a 2002 Camaro manual trans may be a good OS for the OP of that thread so I thought I'd try downloading that one to take a look at it. Turns out I can't open that one either.

To add some missing details, I did disable VATS on the LS1B computer from the Silverado. Also I am not using the GM computer to activate the starter relay. I am using the Jeep computer and wiring to crank the starter over. I am keeping the Jeep computer to be able to use the stock Jeep gauge cluster for now. I have installed additional coolant temp and oil pressure sending units on the engine.

I'm probably missing something pretty basic but my problem is I don't know what it is that I don't know. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.