Thread: sbc using coil per cylinder efi, LS pcm and efilive

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default sbc using coil per cylinder efi, LS pcm and efilive

1970 Corvette SBC converting to coils per cylinder with LS 0411 PCM and modified wiring harness. Using a TPIS intake and throttlebody. Looking for help.

I installed the distributor delete with the cam position sensor, the 24x sprocket and crank position sensor. I wired in power, grounds, injectors, coils, map, iat, iac, tps, cmp, ckp, 8 coils/wires, and ect. I installed the attached tune from an 02 Camaro dbc. I'm using the obd2 connector for efilive program and scanning. All efilive is reading at the moment are, MAP of about 39, tps as it should, iat and ect are at ambient temp. I have rung out all wires and checked power and grounds at appropriate terminals at the pcm. I have the ckp sensor out and connected since I wasn't seeing any fire with it in. I can flag the sensor, it lights the noid light on any injector plug for 2 or 3 times and then it stops until I stop flagging for a minute or so, then it will repeat the same over and over as I flag and rest. It never fires a spark plug during the flagging. I'm using a spark plug that I have plugged into the plug wire end and a grounded strap. The ecu came out of an 01 z06. I did a full reflash with the 02 Camaro tune since I needed it to be dbc. I can't think of anything else add. I'll add the pin outs for the ecu that I used tomorrow.
    https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link...5-2fa92626f8f0
    Last edited by RonnieW; November 8th, 2019 at 02:56 AM.
    01Z06, A4, Huron Speed Twin 67/66's on a 347