I am working on an injector swap and want to verify my plan for hardware and tuning changes. My plan is to swap the injectors and make sure my AFR stays the same and the car continues to run the same before building my turbo kit. I have run the Auto VE process multiple times and the car runs great. I am still using the MAF and am back in closed loop mode. I bought a set of Decapped E85 Denso EV6 injectors that were flow matched from the injector shop on Ebay. From my research I think the 2006 Tahoe came with these injectors so I downloaded the tune to get stock injector settings (other than flow rate) After looking through the data it seems the only difference in parameters from the Tahoe tune to mine is B3701, B4003, B4004, and B4005. I plan to copy all these from the Tahoe tune to mine and then set the new flow rate in B4001. My question is how do I calculate flow to Manifold Vacuum? Do I even need to or just put my calculated 10.19323 Grams/Second in every field? How does this table change after boost, does it get extended to account for positive MP?

Current setup:
stock 5.3 block with stock 706 heads.
LS1 Intake - stock LS1 injectors.
C5 fuel filter / regulator (I think my Fuel pressure is 58psi, never tested)
My OS is 12212156.

New setup:
stock 5.3 block with stock 706 heads.
LS1 Intake - stock LS1 injectors.
C5 fuel filter / regulator (I think my Fuel pressure is 58psi, never tested)
My OS is 12212156.
Denso EV6 rated at 80.9 lb/hr @ 58psi (10.19323 Grams/Second)

Tuning Changes I plan to make:
Copy Injector pulse width adjustment (B3701) from Tahoe tune to mine
Copy Min injector pulse width (B4003) from Tahoe tune to mine
Copy Default min pulse width (B4004) from Tahoe tune to mine
Copy Small pulse adjust (B4005) from Tahoe tune to mine
So now for the big one (B4001) How do I calculate flow to Manifold Vacuum? Do I even need to or just put my calculated 10.19323 Grams/Second in every field?