Hi everyone

I've been working on a microcontroller project using a Arduino based Macchina M2 and need a bit of information on how to read memory addresses in the PCM.

The controller interfaces with the LS PCMs via j1850 to read various parameters that allow it to control external things like boost control, multiple stage pump control via PWM, electro hydraulic power steering pressure control, dash gauges etc.

The boost controller has inferred gear detection so that the user can limit the boost based on gear or by tractive force limit at the tyres.

The ultimate goal of this open source controller is to allow users to calibrate controls and configurations live with Tuner Studio. So far I've had a lot of interest from people with turbo setups and various swaps with integration issues. So hopefully I can get a bit of info here from the EFIlive wizards

The issue I'm finding is that the P59 PCM does not transmit every SAE PID such as ethanol content, fuel level, oil pressure etc.

Does anyone know the GM extended PIDs or PCM memory addresses that these parameters are stored?

Also does EFI live have any information on how to transmit data via serial to the V2 hand controller? I would like to send data from a large range of thermocouples and transducers directly to the V2.

Thanks in advance

Andy