Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 lml issues

I do know that it won't show up on laptop but it does on my other laptop that I set up before I installed the software.and I was having problems with the def speed limiter earlier and realized I forgot about that table, but got that taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    These have all been removed from the software for MANY years now. Anyone doing this stuff is not using EFILive.
    Yea I figured, because I pulled up a few tunes from LMM 08 Trucks and even my 08 Duramax and they had some of these functions, where I noticed on his the options in the History had been changed. If I click on the function for that group it cant be found.
    MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by golzee View Post
    I do know that it won't show up on laptop but it does on my other laptop that I set up before I installed the software.and I was having problems with the def speed limiter earlier and realized I forgot about that table, but got that taken care of.
    Maybe you have an older version on your other computer? Reason for me asking about it only was because wasn't sure if you missed something possibly. As far as hitting and topping out maybe try and change B0603 to over 318KMH. its at 15 right now. That Code is to Activate Speed Limiting and maybe its overriding right now? It states Min Speed to activate. Bring that up to 318

I haven't messed around with Removing the speed limiter on Dirtymaxs but if you read that B0603 It to me reads Min speed to activate speed limiting. I know you raised the Limiter on the other parameters but maybe quite possibly its confusing it?

Only other thing I could think of is a torque table or something related to RPM and VSS and GEAR
    MIKE

Ok I will try that, No way to test it today it's snowing. How does the rest of the tune look, il pry try and smooth out timing tables a little better, but is there anything I did wrong anywhere that you can see? Thanks for taking the time to look at it

I didnt look thru it too much, ill take a look later. What version tune tool are you running
    MIKE

It's the latest public release software

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12