Thread: AutoCal reflash failed, no error codes, LMM won

Default AutoCal reflash failed, no error codes, LMM won

This is my first post to this forum.

The truck is a 2007.5 LMM with some mild upgrades. Since 2015 I have been using ATP tunes with an AutoCal. I have limited experience using an AutoCal.

My first mistake… when I originally flashed the ECM with ATP tunes in 2015, I missed the step to save the OEM stock tune. I don’t have the stock LMM tune for this ECM.

Last night for a variety of reasons I thought a reflash of the ATP tune was needed. The truck did not have any DTCs prior to the flash.

Prior to the reflash I installed the latest version of EFILive Scan and Tune software on my PC. I connected the AutoCal to the PC and the EFILive software updated the AutoCal. Prior to the flash I connected a battery charger to the truck battery.

I followed the flash procedure given to me by ATP. I received no error codes during or after the flash. I didn’t touch anything during the flash.

When completed the truck would not crank. No power to the windows or other accessories. The display is giving me Check 4WD and Service Trailer Brake messages.

The ATP flash procedure does not state to pull fuses on certain circuits prior to the flash. After the failed flash I found another tuner’s guide on the web that suggested for this model year to pull the INFO, RDO, and IPC fuses prior to a flash.

I pulled those fuses and attempted another flash with the same results as the first flash.

The truck is down unable to start.

As most people know ATP is no longer in the tuning business. My AutoCal is linked to ATP making it unable to be used by another tuner. I have sent an unlink request to ATP. Once unlinked I know I won’t be able to use the ATP tune but at this point it seems I need a tuner to help resolve my ECM issue.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.
    Last edited by doug25427; February 18th, 2020 at 03:24 AM.

Hello, sorry to hear you are having troubles. My first post tonight was about my troubles with my ATP Autocal, operator error probably. Does your Autocal read E35B for an LMM tune? Which tune are you trying to load? Where are you located?