I've had some good luck recovering bricked T14a TCMs last two days, I kinda had a few of them around from the early days when we didn't really know what they were or why they'd brick.

I have a full OS dump from a brand new non calibrated unit, and using allisons own TCM reflash utility and a NEXIQ USB Link, which I know many of you don't have, I have been able to fully recover every one of my units here. For the few of you that do have TCM reflash I'll post the file here you can use to recover it. For the rest of you I'll be glad to recover for $85 if you'll ship it to me with a postage paid return label.

Here's how I did it.
Start in TCM reflash (winrw32.exe) and select recover, it will ask you to turn the key off and then press OK, then key on. this will put the dead TCM into boot mode.
Open my full read file using menu "Program >> Write To TCM" and let it do it's thing, it takes just a few minutes.
Once that is completed you now have a factory non calibrated TCM
Now open EFI live and flash a proper T14a calibration into it just like you would a new module. It doesn't have to be a full flash, just a cal flash will do. I'll supply an LBZ and LMM cal I found here on the forums just in case you don't have a good cal.

If you want to send me your TCM for recovery call the shop between 8am and 3pm central time or email me for our address, send it to me, and if you ship it UPS I'll have it back out the same day. Our phone number is 931 nine nine four 6375, Email Lawrence at ShaferDiesel.com

Hope this helps and I'll be working on a T14 solution next!

This is the full read for recovery using Allisons own TCM reflash
Flash_dump_8PA.zip

And these are two good T14a calibrations just in case you don't have any, (Going from an A40 to a T14a etc)
Stock LMM.ctz
LBZ T14a 24256578.ctz