Thread: Fuel Pressure regulator table

Lifetime Member

Default Fuel Pressure regulator table

Olay let me start off by saying I've tuned dozens of LML's and have a good grasp on them with many happy customers but I have two issues I cannot seem to resolve, the big one is the fuel rail pressure table for CP3 swapped trucks and having surging issues under load/acceleration nothing I have tried has worked 100% I've tried the Fleece rail table and it always causes a surge, there is a few select trucks that don't have this issue and no different table settings than others that do surge. Any help would be appreciated, I can email a tune I'd rather not post one for the world to have access to download though. texting is fine also 541-263-0311 thanks
    2015 3500HD crew cab long bed, 6" fabtech, slightly tuned, emissions intact.
    2005 dmax ccsb, EFI live tuned DSP 5 Full built motor, S471 billet single, More better built trans this time. and lots of other things.
    1984 CJ7 powered by a 2000 LS1. 4L60E.
    2012 Jetta TDI 6 speed manual, (yes the dirty the bastard haha)
    2003 Jetta TDI,
    1986 K10 LQ4/4L80E

Quote Originally Posted by catman3126 View Post
    Olay let me start off by saying I've tuned dozens of LML's and have a good grasp on them with many happy customers but I have two issues I cannot seem to resolve, the big one is the fuel rail pressure table for CP3 swapped trucks and having surging issues under load/acceleration nothing I have tried has worked 100% I've tried the Fleece rail table and it always causes a surge, there is a few select trucks that don't have this issue and no different table settings than others that do surge. Any help would be appreciated, I can email a tune I'd rather not post one for the world to have access to download though. texting is fine also 541-263-0311 thanks
    I always say go back to the theory of operation. What regulates the fuel flow to the pump to add or remove feed forward pressure? The regulator. So simply put - adding mA to the table n the area its surging will close the reg up more and limit the overpressure condition back into a point that the PID loops can compensate appropriately.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/