I have a project pretty close to wrapped up. I transplanted a Vortec 5.3 from 2000 Silverado into a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport.

The engine has no internal modifications. Stock injectors cam etc..

I kept the Jeep computer to run the stock Jeep gauges and speedometer. I am running two oil and temp sensors one each for the Jeep and GM computer. I used a Novak crank/cam emulator for the stock Jeep tachometer. Everything seems to be working fine there. All gauges work fine.

I have created a custom OS by segment swapping a manual transmission into a 12212156 OS. I have disable all torque management that I could find in the tune. VATS is disabled.

I have ordered a wideband O2 sensor but am waiting for it to arrive. Once it's here I still need to build a custom cable to use the AEM 30-0334 with my V2 and LS1b controller.

The Jeep is currently drivable but isn't running great. I have no speed sensor so the GM ECU has no way of knowing the vehicle is in motion. I'm wondering if I actually need one?

It seems to run pretty good and has adequate power in open loop but as soon as it goes into closed loop it doesn't seem to have power unless I go WOT or at least heavy throttle. At cruise speed it seems to run like it's starving for fuel. I'm guessing my VE table needs to be adjusted. What I'm wondering is if I can do any temporary changes to the tune using the narrow bands to improve drivability until I can do a proper tune using the wideband and calc.vet tutorial?