Thread: CME Exhaust Brake parameters.

Default CME Exhaust Brake parameters.

Would it be possible to add in the parameter to enable the exhaust brake to come on automatically when the truck is started? I have several people ask me this. They would like to not have to hit the exhaust brake button everyone time they start their truck. Thank you

Just last week I completed updating 116 Operating Systems for the CME
    I don't know much about that function, but is it as simple as an enabler in the calibration to do this?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

To be honest, I dont know. I was hoping you would. I came across a 2015 CME tuned with EFIlive in my shop for service and it had this function enabled. I know they dont come this way from the factory. Maybe they did it outside of EFIlive but I dont know. But knowing it can be done would be awesome for getting another option for customers that they want. Even myself personally would like to have this feature. Its gets old having to turn it on each time you start the truck. I know you are super busy but I think this would be a good addition.

I'll ask around before committing, adding one parameter into all those OS's is a LONG process, I'd want to be sure we got it right first.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Okay thank you very much. Truly appreciate your willingness to help.

There are two scenarios here...

1. Cold weather warm up, exhaust brake functionality at idle. It's a bit and is ECT dependent.

2. Exhaust brake function enable latch, which is for the exhaust brake to remain functional is enabled during the previous key cycle and not disabled prior to keying off. It is also a bit.