Thread: Can't upgrade OS

Default Can't upgrade OS

I am not sure if I am loosing it but I can't get my OS to upgrade to CSP for 2014 Ram. I have tried multiple different files from MEGA. I can convert 5.9s and older 6.7s but not new. My v2 is plugged in before starting EFIlive. OS:32140602 and CI: 32370231SB Hopefully someone can straighten me out. Long hours not enough sleep lol. I also just converted this base file two weeks ago and now I can't.

GMPX I figured it out. Remember that calz file you gave me for the timing parameter on CME OS 32140602? When I placed it in the CME calz folder it asked if I wanted to replace a file with the same name. I did and that is when I could not convert to CSP for 2014 anymore. I downloaded v7.5 to get the original calz file back that i had replaced and it will let me convert my OS again. Then I added the calz you gave me again and it no longer would let me convert again but the timing parameter was there. It is only letting me do one or the other. I can't put both calz files in the CME file named the same. I tried changing the number by one digit but that didn't work as I assume the software looks for that exact claz file. Any way we can fix this issue? Thank you and glad I am not loosing my head as I had thought lol.

Well how annoying, that is my fault and I'm glad you caught that.
    I will be regenerating all the std OS's again so the CSP patch is in there.
    Do you need this update .calz right now or can it wait until we release the next beta with everything in there (planned this week).

WARNING: If you rename a .calz to suit what you need the likelihood of it actually loading up the maps correctly is zero, in fact it'll probably end up corrupting the .ctz file as you make a change.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I hope that wasnt the 116 you just did. Sometimes we get hit with the bad stuff. Sorry. I have a customer coming I this friday idaho us time and I do need to rebuild my tune files with the timing update. Will that be possible to get it by Thursday? Thanks again.

Yes it was

LOL, but it's not as bad as it sounds because the regeneration of the .calz files is one click of the mouse (once I fixed up my error), adding in additional parameters for every OS is where things become time consuming.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Emoji is on point lol! Well I am glad it wont be to bad. Appreciate all the hard work from you guys. All this wouldn't be possible without the knowledge you all have.

Where you able to fix the calz files?

GMPX anything on the updated software with the timing limiter added in?

We are all working around the clock on V3 at the moment, no software to release just yet sorry.

GMPX,

im running into newer cummins files i can upgrade OS to CSP4, may i need an upgraded calibration set? latest v7.5 downloaded and installed, OS 32370631 for example, whats crazy is i swear i could have done it before.