Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L5P ecm flash by EfiLive

Thats not my signature

Just wondered if any updates?

No change, the L5P flashing is still in the software as it always was but the unlocked controllers are no longer available.
    We never pursued mapping them once the controllers became unavailable, consider this a dead end.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    No change, the L5P flashing is still in the software as it always was but the unlocked controllers are no longer available.
    We never pursued mapping them once the controllers became unavailable, consider this a dead end.
    Ross, what is the proper bin/segment layout and padding for the L5P? I have an unlocked ECM from Brayden.

I looked through the latest version of V8, but cant find anything for E41 flashing. Can EFILive correct checksums for the E41? Can we edit E41 files in the V8 editor software (provided we make our own cax obviously)?

thanks
    Ben
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Now that some companies have in vehicle solutions for ecm security bypass, will EFI live be revisiting these controllers?
    2005 Twin Turbo Dmax/Allison Ext. Cab Short Box 4X4
    Best 1/4 11.8 @ 118+ on #2 only

Twisted Diesel Tuning-The leader in Duramax Tuning Services and soon to offer Common Rail Cummins Tuning!

Bobotune at rocketmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by modpcm View Post
    from this https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...427#post252427 to here as suggested

EFILive has ZERO mapping on these yet, all you can do is load files and flash them. I know that doesn't bother a lot of users as they have files already done in WinOLS etc, but I thought I have to mention that.
    Yes TIS2WEB files are good but it's not straight forward to get these all merged into one file ready to go. This is why we haven't made much noise about this yet, it's all in the very early stages of being implemented.

Might be worth starting a new thread on this specific topic, it is going to get lost in here.

I'm sure it is great news for many, I can live with no mapping for now as our need are not more power and emission delete, I wish Efilive will release more info and capabilities asap. Have received a CDS mod ecm , ready for testing.
    How do you download files from TIS? I know how to get segment info and how to flash with sps but have never seen a download option. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12