Thread: Corvette Tune?

Default Corvette Tune?

I have EFI Live commercial version and I have tuned my truck. My dad just bought an 03 Corvette Z06 and he was wondering if I could tune his car. His Vette is completely stock, No Modifications. Is there a tune for his car that somebody could send me that is already done? PM me with any details. Thanks.
    2000 SILVERADO RCSB 5.3L, Radix Intercooled Supercharger w/ 3.1 Pulley, Metco 100mm Idlers, SLP CAI, WCCH Stage 2 Heads, LPE GT2-3 Cam, Dynatech Supermaxx LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust - Touring Edition, 05 Electric Fans, B&M Transcooler, Yank TT3000, Transgo HD Shift Kit, 4.10 Gears w/ Eaton Posi, Hotchkis TVS, CalTracs, M&H Drag Radials, Innovate LC-1, EFI Live 2bar AutoVE

1/8 mile - 7.82 @ 88 mph
    1/4 mile time - Coming Soon!
    Dyno #'s 462rwhp - 469rwtq

You could probably find him 10hp by leaning out the rich stock tune (assuming you have a WBO2) and adding a couple of degrees to WOT. Gonna cost ya a lisence...but, that's not too bad at all considering what some of the handhelds go for.

He does not have a wideband gauge, I have 2 unused liscences so that is not a problem. I am basically trying to find an easy way out because I dont have time to tune his car. I dont think I will gain much with a tune on a stock car, Maybe I should talk him into modding his car so then it has to be tuned.
    2000 SILVERADO RCSB 5.3L, Radix Intercooled Supercharger w/ 3.1 Pulley, Metco 100mm Idlers, SLP CAI, WCCH Stage 2 Heads, LPE GT2-3 Cam, Dynatech Supermaxx LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust - Touring Edition, 05 Electric Fans, B&M Transcooler, Yank TT3000, Transgo HD Shift Kit, 4.10 Gears w/ Eaton Posi, Hotchkis TVS, CalTracs, M&H Drag Radials, Innovate LC-1, EFI Live 2bar AutoVE

1/8 mile - 7.82 @ 88 mph
    1/4 mile time - Coming Soon!
    Dyno #'s 462rwhp - 469rwtq

Just turn off converter overtemp fuel, turn the fans on at 180 degrees, disable CAGS and call it a day. That won't take long and will get you off the hook. Then when you get time to do some tuning, you won't have to warry about what's been changed because all the fuel and spark settings are stock. If you want to give him the impression that you've made big changes, just ramp up the throttle control a LITTLE. (Read precautionary notes about getting carried away with this.) Let me know if you'd like a slightly more agressive etc table
    DigitalEFI- EFILive US Distributor
    sales@digitalefi.com
    678/344-1590

You might also want to check out the tunes at the top of this forum. There is at least one 2003 tune in there that is better than stock, but not too cutting-edge. Might be a good starting point.

foff667

I know wait4me usually does starter tunes for his customers...not sure if you bought though him but if so he might be a good place to start.