Thread: Beer Panels

Default Beer Panels

Thanks to Blacky for letting us show our wares here at the lounge.

I started to dabble in making custom panels, I really enjoy doing the graphics on these panels, and laying them out...Pretty much mostly C-5 Corvette stuff, working on a full length C-5 panel next, but here are some panels I have done, and are readily availiable. Just remove the ashtray, no cutting of the dash console needed whatsoever.

Three Switch Panel

Four Switch with an opener

Three Switch with a digital gauge

The Digital gauge can be EGT, Boost, Nitrous Pressure, Fuel Pressure (These are the DynoTune guages, red or Blue backlighting see their site for what they got).

Here is the one I am using on my dual Stage system.

The Line Lock switch is through the factory lighter hole, just used laminate on each side of the console with a 1/2" hole. The dash console is uncut.

I can do custom panels up to 12" high x 18" wide.

Email me or PM through the board if your interested in one. If its flat and can be made in laserable laminate, I can probably do it (Square switch cutouts or round does not matter). The laminate I use is 1/8" thick so it does not flex like a standard laminate material does when you hit a switch.

Beer
    1999 C5 A-4 Convertible
    1 of 245 Nassua Blue 99 Vert's, Blackwing, LS6 Intake, 42 # Injectors, Two Stage Nitrous System- Dry and a Wet Plate, EFI Live Scan/Tune V2, 1999 PCM with 2002 COS 5 OS Custom Nitrous Panel.

Maine USA

I'm needing something for my TA. If you're willing to take on Fbods, let me know, I'll PM you the specs

Clear your PM's

Replied in PM but your full up.
    Include a pic of the location, the dimensions and what you want for switches/text/graphics and I can render up a starting point.

You can post here or do it in a PM, some might want to see the process.

Done some F-Body stuff, here is an example from measurements
    Last edited by Beer99C5; July 14th, 2006 at 09:19 PM.
    1999 C5 A-4 Convertible
    1 of 245 Nassua Blue 99 Vert's, Blackwing, LS6 Intake, 42 # Injectors, Two Stage Nitrous System- Dry and a Wet Plate, EFI Live Scan/Tune V2, 1999 PCM with 2002 COS 5 OS Custom Nitrous Panel.

Maine USA

perhaps I could just send you the ash tray? I'd like to have at least 2, 3 if it will fit, switches mounted in the ash tray. No labels, I'll make them up as the switches are assigned.

are any of the switches you use momentary?

Quote Originally Posted by TAQuickness

are any of the switches you use momentary?
    I have three momentary switches I been using, kinda depends on the application.

The Edelbrock switch is the same as the NOS switch, only difference is NOS is Blue, the edlebrock is red. These are big and bulky, not really suited for small area's.

The NX Purge button has a nice feel but is fairly tall, and needs a a bit a clearance to fit in some applications.

Radio Shack has the cheapy momentary, but they fit nicely, they are low profile and don't take up much real estate.

Each switch is pictured, the Edelbrock is my Line Lock on my panel. The NX switch is the momentary that is in the panel with the gauge, and the radio shack is the purge button in the standard Vette panels.

PM sent on the ashtray.

You may want to look at Jimmy Jams as they have switch panels for F-Bodys already.

Beer
    1999 C5 A-4 Convertible

Maine USA

Thanks beer.