Hi all. I purchased my V2 about 14 years ago and I currently seem to have at least three problems...

First is that I have not used my Flashscan for several years. The last version I installed and ran successfull appears to be V8.2.2.303 in July of 2016. I have a new computer, but still have my older one which it was last known to run on. I have installed V8.2.24 on both. With the latest versions of Win10, and with either computer, I get a pop-up stating that the EFI FlashScan V2 "Connected device is not responding" and in the FlashScan software, it is unable to read the firmware version. The display on the V2 reads "Connected to PC, USB Mode". I need some help debugging this issue.

The second issue is that I tried to log into my account. I tried 2 possible passwords and was promptly locked out. I selected "Forgot my password" and it responded that there is an account associated with my email address and that I would receive a link to reset my password. After about a half hour with no email response (yes, I checked my junk mail folder), I attempted the Contact links and submitted these first two issues. It then stated that I needed to respond to a link that was sent to my email account -- at least this message I did recieve. Which brings me to my third problem...

Responding to the link provided in that email gave me the response "Not Found, Sorry, but we couldn't find this page." So I suspect that help will not be forthcoming.

Any assistance would be appreciated.