Thread: LMM rail pressure issue

Default LMM rail pressure issue

Has anyone ever had an issue getting an LMM to command more than 180 MPa rail pressure?

I have set the cal to 200, and the commanded rail pressure will never go above 180.

yes, and there is a workaround. I go in the ect fuel tables and add roughly 45mpa to the entire table from 1000rpm up. I put 1.0 as an input so it does this constantly. Set your fuel pressure table to where you want it, and at the end subtract 45mpa from the entire table (1000rpm+) just like you did in the ect tables. This technique just "raises the ceiling". You can raise rail pressure here and there without doing this, but only by 2,000-4,000psi before you hit a limiter. Doing this, I can command 140mpa at 35mm3 if I want to.

Yep, I ended up figuring out it. Took an extensive amount of googling.

I recently learned a better way of doing this. Instead of having to lower the values of your stock fuel pressure map in areas so you can add in pressure through the ECT modifier tables, I built an excel sheet where I take my unaltered stock rail pressure map and subtract it against my desired fuel pressure map. I then take the new differentiated values from the two subtracted maps, and enter them into the ECT modifier table. It was really slick to do, and its way easier to make rail pressure adjustments now. I change one table vs 10. I even made an excel sheet where it adds the values from the ect modifier table to the stock rail pressure map, so I can get my new desired map and make any changes I want. I tried to post said excel sheets but the site wont allow me to.

Is there anyway you could message me the excel sheet? I’m sure having issues getting my rail pressure raised