I have a 2017 RAM 2500 that was recently tuned and the factory remote start is not working anymore. Before tuning, in stock form factory remote start was working and no DTCs were found using a snap-on scanner (mechanic verified the truck was trouble free before tuning). After tuning, the truck doesn't show any lights on the dash, no open door indicators, no low fuel level, nothing stating the remote start was canceled at all, and the hood latch doe work because when I open the hood, the hood light comes on and close the hood it goes off. I'm being told the remote start is not controlled by EFI Live and that's on a separate module by the tuner.

Before posting this post, I tried to search as best I could to find my answer and I am sorry if I missed it but I didn't see another post with my issue or similar. Is EFI Live capable of accessing the remote start system and disabling it somehow or possibly causing it to not work after a flash has occurred with EFI Live? I'm just trying to find a definitive answer on who I can go back to with my issue (tuner vs. mechanic) and get this issue resolved once and for all.

Any insight on this would be appreciated. Also, if this is the wrong section please move the thread to where it needs to go, I figured this was the place to post it since my truck is a diesel truck.

Thanks,
JT21