Thread: L8t

Default L8t

Anyone know what ecm is in the new HD GM trucks with the L8T 6.6 gas engine and if it
    '07 LBZ Classic, BW S464 Turbo, EGR deleted, 3" IC piping, Trans-go, ATS 5-star converter, stock clutches

Probably an E99 or E93, no we don't support them.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Probably an E99 or E93, no we don't support them.
    Going to or no?
    '07 LBZ Classic, BW S464 Turbo, EGR deleted, 3" IC piping, Trans-go, ATS 5-star converter, stock clutches

No plans at this stage, only if the ECM anti-tuning security is bypassed like the L5P is now then we would consider it......But we aren't working on trying to do that ourselves.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I didn’t know they put the lockdown on all their ecm’s. Thought it was just a diesel thing.

Unfortunately it applies to every new ECM & TCM from 2018 and up unless the vehicle has stuck with an earlier ECM for some reason.
    The L5P Diesel just happened to be the first one in 2017.

I hear all sorts of rumours too about 2021 or 2022 models will be locked down even further than what they've deployed now.