Thread: CM2350 Modes

Default CM2350 Modes

I was wondering why EFI Live doesn't give you the ability to adjust modes 1-5 in each tune file? You are only able to adjust Base, Mode 1, and Mode 2. To really fine tune the truck and make it is working in all modes you would need modes 1-5. Is there a reason why this isn't done? Thank you

Actually depending on the OS you can tune Base + Modes 1 through to 13 in some cases, not sure what you mean by just having Base, 1 & 2.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Actually depending on the OS you can tune Base + Modes 1 through to 13 in some cases, not sure what you mean by just having Base, 1 & 2.
    The OP is referring to a CSP4 file. At least in the 13 and newer trucks, each CSP "tune" has Base, Mode 1 and Mode 2 with the rest of the modes outside of the CSP area.

That is exactly what I was saying. Anyway to have them all inside the 4 CSP files?

Well actually you didn't say anything about CSP in your original post

Anyway, this is not possible due to the lack of free flash memory in the ECM, I did some quick maths and if we were to include all modes in the switching sets (based on the maps we have) you couldn't even get two tunes in some of the OS's out there.
    Unfortunately it is a compromise in that we can only work with what Cummins have left available to us.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Sorry for leaving that out. I appreciate your feedback, and understand why it is not possible. Thank you for all you guys do.

I just read my reply from earlier and I came off like an *ss. Sorry about that.

No worries, no offence was taken.