Please help!* Disclaimer upfront - This is our first diesel and first foray into tuning, so forgive me for any stupid questions. Our 2013 MegaCab has been sitting in our driveway for a couple months now, and we can't figure out how to remedy the issues we're having. We purchased an Anarchy Diesel Mercenary AutoCal V2 through a seller on eBay, loaded with a custom CSP5 tune. We gave the tuner our vehicle mod specs (outlined below) and advised them of the rebuilt "bulletproof" transmission. My husband flashed the tune into the truck and it seemed like everything went fine. However, a few days later, the truck started having issues shifting, and throwing codes P0734, P0735, P1474, P1478, P2580, and U010C. We've dealt with the first two codes, but the others remain. The check engine light is on, and when we start the truck, a message pops up to see dealer & "Service Active Airbox." Then, a couple days ago, my husband jumped in the truck to move it into the garage and the transmission wouldn't fully engage. Reversing it 10 yards required a few minutes, as he could only get a minimal amount of power to the wheels, while the engine revved high. So, now the truck is completely undrivable.
We live on an island, so access to knowledgeable/capable/equipped mechanics is nearly non-existent, leaving us to figure most things out ourselves. We've reached out to the eBay seller, no help. The tuner has been even more disappointing - We've sent several emails, called a number of times and left voicemails for Anarchy, but no one has responded to any of our messages at all. In the meantime, we downloaded the EFILive software to see if we couldn't at least get more info on the specific problem(s). In doing that, we noticed the ECM license for the tune is in use, but the transmission license says it's still available. Maybe this has something to do with the problems? Would flashing the truck back to completely stock and then attempting to reflash the tune possibly alleviate some of the issues? The transmission was completely rebuilt just a few months ago, so I find it hard to believe there is actually something physically/mechanically wrong there, unless it's faulty work. Hubs is at the end of his rope, so we would really appreciate any help, advice, ideas, anyone could give us. I've outlined the truck specs, below, but please just lemme know if you need more info to help diagnose. THANK YOU!!!

2013 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins MegaCab 4x4
Transmission: Automatic
ECM: CME CM2350B
B-D power 1045753 rumble B S366Sx-E Turbo kit w/intake
Throttlebody delete
Egr/DEF Delete (we don't have smog tests for passenger vehicles in our state)