Thread: Stock 2002 M6 file and injector help

Default Stock 2002 M6 file and injector help

I bought a used 2000 M6 car that the ECM is just a mess. 2 Bar OS everything is bad for a HCI car. I have a spare 411 ECM but it has an A4 file in it.

I'm looking for a bone stock 2002 Camaro M6 file I can just dump in this and start from scratch with, I've looked all over the net and everything seems to be so old its gone.

I'd also like to ask about injectors. It has 60lb deka injector 1017961
    https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-23906...-injector.html

If my math is right they are 82lbs an hour at 58PSI. Do I multiply the IFR table by 2.9? I've never had to scale this big going from 28 to 36 is no big deal. I just need the car to ran good enough to turn everything else. Eventually it will be FI so I'd like to just use them.

Thank you for any and all help.

here you go
    330 rwkw EFILIVE OS 01290005 SD Cam / Head Tuned 6 speed VY SS Commodore
    10/71 Blown 572 Big Block Chev HQ 2 Door Monaro

GM Performance Centre
    Busselton WA
    AUSTRALIA
    Phone: 0447 003050

Awesome TY

Trying to find the injector data. I've only found it for the 80lb injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by rfborden View Post
    I bought a used 2000 M6 car that the ECM is just a mess. 2 Bar OS everything is bad for a HCI car. I have a spare 411 ECM but it has an A4 file in it.

I'm looking for a bone stock 2002 Camaro M6 file I can just dump in this and start from scratch with, I've looked all over the net and everything seems to be so old its gone.

I'd also like to ask about injectors. It has 60lb deka injector 1017961
    https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-23906...-injector.html

If my math is right they are 82lbs an hour at 58PSI. Do I multiply the IFR table by 2.9? I've never had to scale this big going from 28 to 36 is no big deal. I just need the car to ran good enough to turn everything else. Eventually it will be FI so I'd like to just use them.

Thank you for any and all help.
    Sorry, your math is wrong. Here's an online calculator https://www.deatschwerks.com/fuel-ca...ure-calculator
    It will get you in the ballpark even though it isn't 100% accurate. There is much more involved besides correction of the injector constant. The injector offset vs pressure vs voltage is very critical and has to be adjusted with wiring harness issues. Some of these things have to be adjusted with the project. I always start with as correct a value as I can and then adjust accordingly. I have injector test machines and although quite useful to at least make sure things are equal at different PW, the numbers have to be changed in the vehicle. At least it is a starting point.

Thanks for that I didn't realize how far off I was. The more I dig the more I realize that all those other tables need to be adjusted. I have the data sheet is it in there or do I need to do scaling based off of my 28.8 stock injectors that are in my file?

What would I need to change in the wiring harness? They are currently on the car and it was running.

Do not scale from stock injectors. The correct info is out there you just have to look.
    On the other tunetool site there is a spreadsheet for converting the ford data to GM table format. You will need to transpose the tables to work in Efilive though.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...highlight=ford
    Last edited by 5.7ute; October 14th, 2020 at 04:06 PM.
    The Tremor at AIR

Thank you, I've slowly found most of the data but that link really helped the details.

Note that the EFILive tunetool has a table transpose tool, look at the last tab.