Thread: Illegal Tampering by Diesel Pickup Owners Is Worsening Pollution, E.P.A. Says

Default Illegal Tampering by Diesel Pickup Owners Is Worsening Pollution, E.P.A. Says

Illegal Tampering by Diesel Pickup Owners Is Worsening Pollution, E.P.A. Says https://nyti.ms/365IHac

I'm sure kids in 50 years won't even know what a diesel is, they'll be tuning their Cybertrucks.

Well rolling coal 'for fun' into the open window of a Hybrid or EV was always going to end badly.
    Keep in mind that a number of European countries have banned the sale of any new Diesel passenger vehicles by 2025. Some countries already ban Diesel vehicles older than 2006 from entering their big cities (I assume that will pretty much be pre DPF), interesting times ahead that nothing any of us can do to change the direction of.
    Battery or hydrogen powered transport will be common place by the end of this decade, if the legislated targets are zero tailpipe emissions to be able to keep selling vehicles then they are the only viable option for manufacturers.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.