Thread: Affects of C6101

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Affects of C6101

Working on a 5.3 LM7 (flexfuel) with an LSA supercharge installed in a 1971 chevelle. Getting the motor going and trying to get it dialed in. Before the blower it started and ran great, as it was all stock. However, with the blower it requires different injectors, so i installed 1000cc FIC injectors which fit the LSA. I have updated all the tables for the values of the larger injectors. However, it runs extremely rich until it warms up enough for close loop and then has about 18% ltft.

The other issue was when I gave it throttle it would go into limp mode and throw code P1514. I believe it was because of table C6101 ETC Predicted Airflow. In the COS tutorial it mentions increasing the values of this table so it won't cause issues, so I increased the table by 50%.

My question is why is it running so rich? I have backed off the VE table to get it close, but I believe with the correct injector info it should run and idle just like stock. Even though it has a blower on it, the motor is completely stock so I'd assume the stock VE table should be relatively close. Does increasing the values of C6101 have an affect on calculated airflow since I have switch to a SD tune? Or is there some other issue, or something i am missing? (assuming it is the fuel injectors?)

I have attached my tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files