Hi all,

I've been running into an issue lately, I was able to spend a little time with it today trying to troubleshoot what was going on. I have two problems as follows:

1. In V7.5 and V8, I cannot log intake valve temp from my 2016 Chevy SS manual transmission, E38, OS 12658778.
2. I am using an analog wideband O2 sensor. In V8, I have tried using existing AFR and BEN PIDs, and my own AFR and BEN PIDs. The BENs stay at 1 the entire log. It works fine in V7.5.

I'm not sure if either issue is related to a recent update, I've been moving from the LS1B controller to the E38 recently, so the intake valve PID is new to me. I do suspect there's a bug with V8 scanning causing the BEN factor to stay at 1, although I could be mistaken. I have attached my tune in case any information from that will help. I did find an old thread where a software update caused some issues with logging PIDs for the E38, but the fix was simply fixing the bug and updating the software.

If there is any information I can provide, or any tests I can perform to help troubleshoot, please let me know.

Thank you!

2020 12 26 - 2016 Chevy SS M6 - 1.ctz